• Located on St Paul’s Road and within walking distance of Higbury and Islington Station and the vibrant bars and restaurants of Upper St.
• Comprising of two un-modernised mixed use buildings, Redtree submitted a planning application in August 2017 re-develop the buildings to increase the number of apartments while providing better configured commercial units on the ground floor.
• In November 2017 planning permission was refused by London Borough of Islington.
• Redtree are currently preparing a revised planning application for submission in October 2018.
• As the properties are situated in St Paul’s Road Conservation Area, the design of the proposed scheme is being informed by the St Paul’s Road Conservation Area Design Guide so as to ensure that the characteristics of the Conservation Area are being incorporated and respected in the proposed scheme.