New Build Scheme of 16 Luxury Apartments & 3 Commercial Office Units
• Redtree purchased this prime Camden site in February 2017.
• The existing buildings on the site were a collection of obsolete and underdeveloped photography studios.
• Prior to purchasing the site Redtree undertook a detailed Heritage Assessment with CGMS Heritage Consultants to ensure that the existing buildings had no heritage value that could impact the redevelopment of
• Once it was established that the buildings possessed no heritage value, Redtree, in conjunction with SADA Architects, set about designing a residential-led, mixed-use scheme of 16 residential units and three commercial units.
• The proposed scheme was designed in a style that complimented and respected other buildings that are located in the nearby Camden Square Conservation Area.
• In order to meet the London Borough of Camden’s planning policy which affords protection to existing employment space, Redtree propose to reinstate B1(a) office space on the ground floor of the proposed scheme.
• In March 2018 Redtree successfully obtained planning permission for a residential-led, mixed-use, scheme comprising 16 residential units and three commercial units.